Rock Your Online Direct Sales Party!
5 tips to rock your online direct sales party.
Do you get the “look” from your friends when you ask them to host an online direct sales party? You know, the “I can’t live through another 2 weeks of buy, buy, buy posts even if you are my best friend” look?
The online direct sales party, whether on Facebook or other online platform, like Sqweee, has gotten a bad rep! They have turned into week-long meetings, basically. Where direct sellers post canned company graphics that show the products in the most sterile conditions without any evidence of a real person on the other end of the internet connection.
Want to turn your meetings into parties? Use these 5 strategies to transform your online direct sales parties into a fast, fun and highly interactive …. hmmm.. yeah!!! PARTY!!!!
- Don’t leave your personality and sense of humor out of your party! Your host and your guests want to have fun when they attend anything called a party. If you were doing an in-home party, you would be laughing and joking and getting to know the guests in an upbeat and fun environment. Your online party should be just as fun and interactive as the in home experience would be. Tell jokes, use puns, have games that showcase your host and your product without selling and tricking people into hosting or buying. Your guests will go away wanting to have their own party if you do!
Use a theme!
- Nope, your product is not a theme! Your direct sales company isn’t a theme, either.. sorry… How many in person parties have you been too that were thematic and required you to dress up in certain style or era? Played the music for that theme and decorated the party room in that theme? Bring that concept to your online party and showcase your products through the lens of a party theme. If you sell cookware, cook something for Christmas in July using your product. Sell clothes? bring the theme of the party into the colors or styling of the clothing. The possibilities are endless, and it shows your product in action and makes it relevant to your guests.
Sell less to sell more!
- Yes, I know it sounds counterintuitive, but how many of us have been to a car lot and been inundated by 15 car salesmen as soon as we get out of our car – sometimes even before! No one wants to be pounced on with sales posts in an online party. Your guests will buy from you if they know you, and only after they learn to like you will they decide to trust you with their business. Fun and interactive posts should be the majority of your posts with the promotional posts brought in towards the end of the party. People will buy if they know, like AND trust you! They don’t trust sales people who dump sales posts on them as soon as they get out of their virtual car.
It’s not about you! It’s about your hostess!
- The party is all about your hostess! You are there to help her maximize her rewards and help her earn free and reduce product! In the end you will sell more, but when you go in with the mindset that you have to push, push, push and get more sales, people can feel that and it will result in less sales and guests who don’t want to host or join your company. Going in the the mindset that you are going to do everything to make it about the host to serve her creates an environment of plenty and people will buy, host and yes, some will even join your team!
Have a strategy.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing right! Yep, that’s what my dad always said. And, most of the time, daddy was right. Whenever I have tried to do something without having a plan or strategy, it was hard and frustrating. However, when I have been patient and taken the time to plan and work out strategies for the contingencies that might happen, usually I have more success. Even if I am not successful, I am able to bounce back and redirect my plan to continue towards the goal. Don’t go into an online party without a plan or strategy for reaching your goals.
Want to get your online direct sales parties rockin’? These 5 tips sound great, but how do you get them implemented? Check out the online video course over at www.sassysuite.com to learn the how-to of online partying the right way! Brenda Ster will guide you through the course and step-by-step teach you how to create your own EPIC party script! You’ll be laughing all the way through your parties (and to the bank) in no time.
Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link. If you purchase this course, the author will receive a small referral bonus, but your price will not be increased or adjusted.